Thank you for all your help and support during the Graduation practices and thank you to the Homeroom Mums for their valued input. The practices are going well and students speeches, poems and musical pieces are sounding superb.
Please note a few additional points of information:
- The school bus schedule has been changed slightly for parents to arrive at school with plenty of time before the ceremony. The bus will now leave Ao Cheng at 12.30pm arriving at Lake Park Avenue at 12.50pm and should arrive at school by 1.05pm. The return journey for the parent bus will remain at 3pm.
- If students usually travel on Ao Cheng or Lake Park buses they will return home on these after school. There will not be room on the parent bus for students.
- There will be a photographer taking images of each student when they receive their certificate from their homeroom teacher. I will endeavor to get these printed on Thursday night and circulate them to students on Friday morning. These should provide a great memento for students. In addition, the Graduation ceremony will be videoed. Thank you to Mr. Baker and Miss Lulu for there help organising this.
- At the end of the ceremony the students will lead off the stage and gather in the front of the theatre. Ms. Bjork will then invite parents to congratulate their children. This would be a good time to hand flowers to the students. This will mark the end of the ceremony and after about 5 minutes we will gather in the Han Foyer for refreshments.
- We will take a Grade 5 group photograph in the Han foyer.
Once again, thank you for your help and support and I look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday.
If you require any other information please feel free to contact me email@example.com .