Movie / Handbrake
- First thing to do, you need to activate, in your settings, plugins, the plugin ‘podcasting’.
- Download HandBrake on www.download.com, and install it on your computer, it will work as a new application.
- Open the HandBrake application, go in source and select the video you want to show on your blog.
- In the quality, target size, less than 20 MB. Then click on Start.
- Wait until it finishes, it will save the video where you want.
- Go to your blog, and add a new media, save it. In your Library, for each picture or video at the bottom there is file URL, copy the link there.
- Then go in ‘new post’ write as usual your article, then, paste the link you copied earlier.
- For example http://istianjinelearning.org/laetitilarin/files/2011/04/IMG_1494.m4v
- But in your post you need to add things before and after this link
podcast (in between square brackets) the URL link /podcast (in between square brackets)
- Then save and preview your post, the video should be playing.